For seventeen years JetBrains has been delivering tools that make professional software development a more productive and enjoyable experience. Since 2014 JetBrains has also been creating free and open source educational tools to learn, teach, and practice programming.
We at JetBrains believe in life-long learning and education as a driver of our lives. We are looking for better learning and teaching opportunities for professional developers and teachers, as well as those who are just starting out in the world of development. We want to help people learn and teach programming and believe the best way to do this is through practice.
We are looking for a passionate, creative, and open-minded person to join our team and help us create educational tools and educational content that encourage learning and teaching by practice.
- Follow and analyze online learning trends and the best teaching practices in computer science
- Search for the best educators we can collaborate with
- Encourage educators to create educational content with our tools, assist them, and collect their feedback
- Collaborate with authors in structuring the learning content, in balancing an educator’s knowledge base, course topic, learners’ needs, and the capacities of our tools
- Continuously monitor educators’ progress in creating learning materials
- Prepare tutorials and product-related content for educators
- Define topics for new educational materials together with the team
- Amateur or professional software development experience
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Teaching experience would be a big plus
- Online learning or teaching experience would be a plus
- Familiarity with JetBrains products would be a plus