TeamCity is a popular continuous integration and build management server used by thousands of developers throughout the world.
TeamCity Hosted team is working on building an industry leading CI/CD cloud service supported all the modern development platforms.
As a TeamCity Hosted team member, you will:
- Write Java/Kotlin code to build high available, scalable service running on AWS
- Improve TeamCity product to make it more suitable to cloud-first environment
- Integrate with third party technologies to provide best possible experience for the user
- Contribute to service infrastructure components
- Experience in developing high available, scalable web applications using Java or Kotlin.
- Deep understanding of OOP.
- Deep understanding of the client-server applications architecture.
- Efficiency in prototyping.
- Accuracy in making changes in a big complex project.
- Passion, responsibility and self-discipline.
- Ability to work in a distributed team (Saint Petersburg, Munich, Prague, Moscow).
- Knowledge and experience in DevOps tools: Docker, AWS, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in Kotlin.