Make Programming Assignments Great Again
Санкт-Петербург / Москва
Stepik has collected more than 6M code submissions over the last years. Two most popular courses have 1.2M and 1M submissions each, with max 70K submission on a single assignment. Every day we grade 10000+ new code submissions.
You will add new language-dependent features to Stepik which will make programming assignments a more powerful learning tool.
Some ideas & examples:
- Estimate code readability using ABC Score (see)
- Generate hints based on diff with previous correct submissions (see)
- Cluster submissions based on "word embeddings"-like technique for ASTs (based on)
- Python – primary language (use and analyze)
- C++ and Java – secondary languages (analyze)
- Basics of Programming Language Theory (e.g. how to build AST from the source code, how to compare trees)
- Technical English (to read papers)
- 1+ completed course on Stepik
- Results oriented (e.g. use as many third-party libs as possible instead of re-implementing the wheel)
- Ability to work independently
- Team collaboration tools – git, issue tracking, continuous integration, etc.
- Machine Learning
- Compilers Design
- Have publications